Re: Reassurance on PM3; PM3s and disconnects; Current PM3 modems

Matthew S. Crocker (matthew@crocker.com)
Fri, 11 Apr 1997 08:27:22 +0000 (GMT)

On Thu, 10 Apr 1997, Marty Likier wrote:

> At 07:54 AM 4/10/97 -0700, Joel M Snyder wrote:
> >Well, let me throw my two cents in on the PM3 specifically with regard
> >to CT1. It's broke.
>
> We acknowledge some problems, but please recognise it is an "open beta"
> release.

I just installed my PM3 with a CT1 (flexpath is what NYNEX calls it) and
it is working GREAT!. I don't have any customer calling it yet because it
is not in my hunt group but all my initial testing looks positive.

I'm running 3.5.1b8 can you list some of the known problems with this
release? I want to know what to expect, what to call you about and what
to hold my breath for and wait until the final release is available.

-Matt

Matthew S. Crocker - Systems Administration matthew@crocker.com
Crocker Communications Phone: (413) 587-3350
PO BOX 710 Fax: (413) 587-3352
Greenfield, MA 01302-0710 http://www.crocker.com