Re: PM2e-30

Stephen Fisher (lithium@cia-g.com)
Thu, 10 Apr 1997 16:54:25 -0600 (MDT)

How could that be? The PM2 can only tell two different things: The
carrier was lost in the middle of a connection or the PPP user told the
PPP stack on the PM that it wanted to log off at which point it would log
"User-Requested."

That's the way I see it. If the modems told eachother they wanted to hang
up (never know what modems do these days) the PM couldn't tell.