Re: a little help now and a lot soon?

Karl Denninger (karl@Mcs.Net)
Wed, 9 Apr 1997 00:03:34 -0500

On Tue, Apr 08, 1997 at 08:11:39PM -0700, Robert Hanson wrote:
> On Tue, 8 Apr 1997, Jaime Bozza wrote:
>
> > I'm curious if Livingston Support even pays attention to half of the stuff
> > that goes on in this mailing list.
>
> they have too to a certain extent... pry more than we know...
>

> > Everyone? Shall we follow Beth and get trouble tickets open? If they
>
> this might help too...
>
> since my 3s dont arrive until tomorrow, im guessing that the 2048
> dictionary code should help and hopefully there are other changes in beta
> that could help...
>
> im looking forward to the experience...
>
> as a side note... has anyone with problems thrown a t-bird or whatever
> needs to be used for diag on the PRI or CT1's to make sure that they are
> getting what they should from their telcos?
>
> --->
> Robert H. Hanson Cutting Edge Communications, Inc.
> Otis Orchards, Wa. Regional Commercial Internet Service Provider

Yes. The circuits are clean.

Karl Denninger (karl@MCS.Net)| MCSNet - The Finest Internet Connectivity
http://www.mcs.net/~karl     | T1's from $600 monthly to FULL DS-3 Service
			     | 99 Analog numbers, 77 ISDN, http://www.mcs.net/
Voice: [+1 312 803-MCS1 x219]| NOW Serving 56kbps DIGITAL on our analog lines!
Fax:   [+1 312 803-4929]     | 2 FULL DS-3 Internet links; 400Mbps B/W Internal