Re: Sorry, asked again, how to stop multiple logins

Douglas Sand (dsand@cyberzone-inc.com)
Mon, 07 Apr 1997 07:50:23 -0400

Livingston does NOT support this feature.

I have gotten a program called PMMON whic is doing this for us. It can
stop OR allow multiple logins, it also has some features in it that are
covered by the pm software like idle time out; max session times; max
session times during peak periods and many reports (all allowing exceptions.

Off hand I do not remember the address for it, but I am sure you can do a
Yahoo search and find it...if not, let me knwo and I will get the url for you.

At 11:59 AM 4/7/97 +0100, you wrote:
>Any one got the details to stop multiple logins on radius 2.0? Livingston
>has the details for v. 1.16 but not later.
>

>Cheers
>

>Stuart
>WildNET

|| Douglas Sand || dsand@cyberzone-inc.com ||
|| CyberZone, Inc. || http://www.cyberzone-inc.com ||
|| Ann Arbor, Michigan || (313) 668-2060 ||