Re: PM3 & Hayes Accura 56K

Jordan Mendelson (jordy@snappy.wserv.com)
Mon, 7 Apr 1997 00:32:10 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 6 Apr 1997, Kevin W. Brown wrote:

> We have a customer that just purchased a Hayes Accura K56flex modem, and
> it won't connect to our PM3's. Does anyone have a good setup string for
> this modem???
>
> I noticed that there was another post about a Supra 56K modem not working
> w/ the PM3. Does Livingston plan to fix these problems?

Sounds like K56Flex chipset that is out right now won't connect to the PM3
unless the 56K protocol is disabled. Of course, I was under the impression
that K56Flex chipset was still in beta testing, but I guess this was
wrong.

June does seem like a long way away. Any chance I can sign up for alpha
testing 1 of those new cards :)

--
Jordan Mendelson     : www.wserv.com/~jordy
Web Services, Inc.   : www.wserv.com