Re: USR Lowers Pricing

Jeffrey J. Mountin (sysop@mixcom.com)
Fri, 04 Apr 1997 22:31:11 -0600

At 10:01 PM 4/4/97 -0600, Richard Yoo wrote:
>At 09:30 PM 4/4/97 -0600, Scott VanRavenswaay wrote:
>>looking. The performance is much better but the blinking lights were
>>pretty.
>
>I was contemplating building arrays of blinking LED panels and placing them
>behind sections of smoked plexiglass and mounting them to the empty
>sections of the racks as fillers.... <Grin> <lots of oooh's and aah's from
>the visitors>

What about "This does all that?!" when we say this (points to 40 rows of 10
modems and 1.333 PM2-30s) is now (points to PM3 in .1 space).

Here goes the "blinken lights" thread again.

I live by the light of my monitor(s) and don't care for the LasVegas effect.

Rerouting what is on the back wouldn't be too bad.

Not sure if anyone asked if it voided the warranty.

Jeff Mountin - System/Network Administrator
jeff@mixcom.net

MIX Communications
Serving the Internet since 1990