Re: shoot your feet?

Robert Hanson (roberth@cet.com)
Fri, 4 Apr 1997 06:20:48 -0800 (PST)

i was under the opposite impression... not from livingston, yet from the
fact that...

... wouldnt livingston want a part of the MAX TNT market?

On Fri, 4 Apr 1997, Richard Yoo wrote:

> At 09:45 PM 4/3/97 -0600, Jonah Yokubaitis wrote:
> >now, a 10 PRI box with full duplex 100baseT would be quite nice :-)
>
> I was under the impression that Livingston didn't want this sort of density
> in *one* box... I think the general consensus was that it would be too
> risky in case the box went dead... (230 ports going down at once would
> suck...)
>
> -Richard

--->
Robert H. Hanson Cutting Edge Communications, Inc.
Otis Orchards, Wa. Regional Commercial Internet Service Provider
(509) 927-9541 email: roberth@cet.com - http://www.cet.com/