Re: ASCEND brain-dead implementation? Or something else

Philip Thomas (phil@saturnnet.com)
Wed, 02 Apr 1997 17:08:57 -0800

Karl we just purchased 2 P-50s and I have just completed the setup of
both units. Like you we are dialing into the PM3 with the 2 channels,
but my question to you, our of curosity is: what encapsulation scheme
are you using & are you using ripv2 or v1?

Phil