Re: PRI/PM3 ???

Stephen Zedalis (tintype@exis.net)
Wed, 2 Apr 1997 11:48:15 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 2 Apr 1997, Shawn wrote:

> Nynex just called to get the vendor specifications for our equipment
> (PortMaster 3) for a PRI so they can provision it... It's early on the
> east coast - and Livingston isn't open yet... Any have this info?

We use ATT-5ESS , B8ZS - ESF and that is probably most common on
the East Coast US, although the PM-3 is capable of several other
switch types/encoding methods. Some of this is going to depend on the
switch capabilities of the telco CO. Chances are, the PM-3 will do it.
You can look at Livingston's web page for all the gory details.
http://www.livingston.com

You need to tell them that you need 23B + 1D channels on all PRI's to your
PM-3. (no NFAS at this time)