Re: linux dial-up scripts

mike cullerton (michaelc@frii.com)
Tue, 1 Apr 1997 09:24:16 -0700 (MST)

andy,

here's one i use

pppd connect 'chat "" "ATZ" OK ATDTxxx-xxxx ogin: <login name> assword:
<password>' /dev/modem 57600 -detach crtscts modem asyncmap 0

it assumes they have /dev/modem defined, and that the prompts end with
"ogin:" and "assword" (that way i don't have to worry about whether the l
and p are upper or lower case)

also, it should be one line :)

good luck,
mike