Re: PROBLEMS WITH IPs !!!

Chris G. (chris@server.icenter.net)
Fri, 29 Nov 1996 20:15:32 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 27 Nov 1996, Alexsandro D. F. Correia wrote:

> I want to log an user with a fix IP. Then I fix the ip on the
> RADIUS like this :
>
> acorreia Password = UNIX
> User-Service-Type = Framed-User,
> Framed-Protocol = PPP,
> Framed-Address = 255.255.107.190,
> Framed-Netmask = 255.255.255.255,
> Framed-Routing = None,
> Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobsen-TCP-IP,
> Framed-Filter-Id = "std.ppp.in"
> Framed-MTU = 1500
> Sessions = 1

Well, the first thing you have to do is change the Framed-Routing entry to

Framed-Routing = Broadcast-Listen,

and also, you have to turn routing on on the serial port you have them
connected to. (broadcast on listen on).

I would cut and paste a working entry, but I actually am using MERIT
radius so the entry dictionary is slightly different.

You shouldn't have problems turning routing on the PM2.. just use the
set command for the port. ie) set s7 routing broadcast listen

Hope it helps,

--Chris
ICenterNet
Admin