Re: PM3 Question

Marty Likier (marty@livingston.com)
Mon, 25 Nov 1996 08:05:46 -0800

At 10:05 AM 11/25/96 -0500, you wrote:

> We use the European standard here, what signalling protocol does the E1
>interface require? (R2, C7 etc.) Also are the Euro standard PM3's available
>from a distributor in the US (we're in the Caribbean).

It does not do inband signalling today (it is in development as we speak).
However for PRI ISDN service (over E1 trunks), we support ISDN switch
encoding of AMI or HDB3 and ISDN framing of either CRC4 or FAS.

Normally the E1 version is not sold within the US market place. I suggest
you contact sales@livingston.com to resolve your unique situation.
--Marty
Marty Likier Livingston Worldwide Headquarters
Product Marketing Mgr. 4464 Willow Road
(800) 458-9966 Pleasanton, CA 94588 USA
(510) 737-2164 (510) 244-1903 (FAX)
marty@livingston.com Web: www.livingston.com