Re: Diplomacy in action on the PM3

Jeremy T. Elston (TechSupport@Greenwood.net)
Wed, 20 Nov 1996 12:08:21 +0000

Greetings Derek Elder...

So does this mean the PM3 can be delayed again while they alter it to support
outdated technology developed when I was in high school (11 years ago).
HOORAY! Thank god for diplomacy in action... :-( Guess I can give up on
having modern usefullness, such as channelized T1 support, until June 1998!

Maybe if we all get together and complain to Ford and get them to start building
new Edsels! YEAH! ;-) Of course, we need to force the government to allow
leaded gasoline again, too... and rework all the roads with a special lane for
people still riding horses and buggys... yeah, I am on a roll now!! ;-)

> Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 16:39:04 -0600 (CST)
> From: Derek Elder <djelder@accessus.net>
> To: portmaster-users@livingston.com
> Subject: Diplomacy in action on the PM3

> Received a very pleasing email from Joe Sasek this afternoon stating that
> Livingston would be supporting 2400 baud in the PM-3. Way to go
> Livingston!!! I am very happy to hear this and look forward to taking
> delivery on my first unit.
>
> | Derek Elder http://www.accessus.net V.P., CIO |
> | djelder@accessus.net 888-637-3638 Ext. 222 |

Technical Support - Applied InterNet Solutions

- Jeremy T. Elston - System Engineer
(TechSupport@Greenwood.net)

"Professionalism is a way of life, not a part-time job."