Re: Shiva DNS resolution with PM2

Dave McKenzie (davem@grant.ca)
Thu, 14 Nov 1996 10:57:54 -0500 (EST)

I've run into this three times in the past few weeks, Damien, twice with the
Microsoft IExplore package for Win3.1 and once with Netscape Personal
Edition. The way I have resolved it is to drop the Shiva dialer entirely and
revert to Trumpet. A cop-out maybe, but it works ...

A colleague has suggested that he resolved what sounded like the same problem
with the Shiva componenet of the IE package by using the scripting tools to
prepare a dial script, but I haven't tried that myself.

Dave