Re: Ascend Max-Up program E-mail correction (fwd)

Jacob Suter (jsuter@intrastar.net)
Fri, 8 Nov 1996 04:12:06 -0600

> you fueled the fire. I understand its good marketing, but
> Livingston slamming Ascend isn't making Livingston look good
> either. :( Please, can we stay focused here?

Hmm, I think I am ready to cause Zyxel a problem, cause the morons
that run the place have decided to put me on a mailing list, that is
internally explosive (if you saw what the mail drive was doing, you'd
feel a bit explosive too)

I've recieved more email in the last 5 hours than I have had in my
entire internetting life, combined...

I think its worth calling California to cuss this moron out....
tomarrow shall be fun..

---
Intrastellar Internet Service - Houston County, Texas
Voice:  (409) 687-9066
http://www.intrastar.net/