Re: Ascend announces special program for Livingston users (fwd)

Jay Hennigan (jay@west.net)
Thu, 7 Nov 1996 18:05:12 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 7 Nov 1996, Jeff T. Carneal wrote:

> Dunno...I just got this...what's Livingston's take on it? I also heard
> the same thing from an Ascend rep that called us a couple of weeks ago...

I dunno. Pity, though. Ascend's product looks like it might have been
worth considering. We don't do business with spammers, however. Mail
touting Ascend, with an msn.com forged "From:" header, spammed from
thehost.com .

Good grief.

-- Jay Hennigan jay@west.net --
WestNet: Internet service to Santa Barbara, Ventura and the world.
805-892-2133 805-289-1000 805-578-2121