Re: Instant web creation

Jonathan Brown (jonathan@detoo.gisd.k12.mi.us)
Thu, 7 Nov 1996 14:31:49 -0500 (EST)

Here is what I would do:

*Set a standard 8 1/2 x 11 layout for the page
* Write a form that asks them title, background/text colors
(maybe from a list), main header, link url's, link titles, graphic,
* parse this to a shell script that has the layout loaded in,
and fill in their responses as shell variables.
* Output to their index.html in their directory.

Kind of a lot of work for you, but once you have it working for one, you
can easily propogate it to all user accounts.

Jonathan BRown