Re: USR 28.8

Doug Ingraham (dpi@rapidnet.com)
Thu, 7 Nov 1996 08:43:41 -0700 (MST)

If the Portmaster says connecting then the modems are connected. The
problem is elsewhere like the TCP stack or the userid. Turn on debugging
and see what is going wrong.

Doug Ingraham A hundred times every day I remind myself that my inner
Rapid City, SD and outer life depends on the labours of other men,
USA living and dead and that I must exert myself in order
to give in the same measure as I have received.
-Albert Einstein