Re: reboot script for PM2ER-30 (fwd)

BadgerNet (perryb@badger1.net)
Thu, 31 Oct 1996 22:33:51 -0800

Mine's got a big problem. Nearly every day I find that I need to reboot
the PM2e. I have gone in and found that I would occaisionally lose the
telnet login, but I have resolved this by not using "exit" when leaving the
telnet session. However, all my ports are routinely hanging and the PM2e
needs a good kick in the butt to clear it. Funny thing though...no matter
what the circumstances, I can still access the PM2e via the pmconsole (from
windows machine) and indicidually reset each port...pain in the butt.

Any ideas?