Re: Problems with PMConsole X and Windows (fwd)

Andy Doolittle ((no email))
Thu, 30 Nov 1995 09:39:24 -0800 (PST)

The filter size limitation is in the transport protocol between ComOS
and pmconsole (all versions). A fix is, as usual, in the works.

To load large filters through pmcommand, you can have your password as
the first line of the command file, and type:

pmcommand pmfoobar < command.file

This will force pmcommand to prompt for the password, then (assuming
it's correct 8-) execute the rest of the file.

andy