Re: WorldGroup BBS by Galacticomm.

James McKenzie (mcs@isp.net)
Thu, 23 Nov 1995 11:15:00 -0800 (PST)

If, when using traceroute from a host on your side to each of his
ip addreses the trace stops or bounces around once it gets to his
primary ip (the one he dials you with) your routing is in place.

A note, ping will work when a person connects with slip to a cslip
connection but not else will.

as the person bellow mentioned gateway routing needs to be enabled
on the bbs itself to get it all working.

We have a customer here doing the same thing, works very well for them.

Jim McKenzie
mcs@isp.net