Re: Potmaster Solaris and NIS+ (fwd)

Mike Gogulski (syadasti@seminole.iag.net)
Thu, 16 Nov 1995 13:33:31 -0500 (EST)

Christian Nielsen wrote:

> > Lo and behold, Kevin L. McBride once said:
> >
> > > So, where do I get one of these "Potmasters?"
>
> Now, I thought that pot was something one smoked, and a pot master was a
> seller. :::)

This is a brilliant move for Livingston. Cisco yet has a long way to go
with it's pot-smoking software, and Xylogics has been pushing some pretty
low-grade dope lately. Livingston is even opening new offices in Tijuana,
Bangkok and Istanbul soon, I've heard...

Peace,
Mike

--
Mike Gogulski                   syadasti@iag.net