Re: your mail

Torres Banchs (catb@catb.catb.com)
Tue, 14 Nov 1995 03:22:43 -0400 (AST)

On Mon, 13 Nov 1995, Michael H Gall wrote:

> Does anyone know how to configure the pormaster 2e with 30 ports
> through a pc running BSDI. I need to know what the command is for the
> terminal program is.
>

> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Mike G.

Use the "telnet xxx" command, where xxx is either the domain name or the
ip address of the portmaster. If it has no name/ip addr, then you need
to hook up a terminal to port s0 to set that up. Other people might
comment on other more advanced solutions using the setup utility, or any
other means... This method should work under most setups.

Torres Banchs
catb@catb.com