Re: Pointers on PAP for Trumpet/Portmasters/RADIUS?

Allen V. Vartorella (al@Fe3.rust.net)
Tue, 7 Nov 1995 09:13:56 -0800 (EDT)

Here's what we do: In Trumpet, choose the PPP options (under File).
Turn on PAP and input username and password. Then do a Dialler/Edit
Scripts/login.cmd. Comment out all input and output statements dealing
with username and password (this is necessary, because old trumpets
conflict if PAP and a script are both working). Not sure about the
latest version, however. Then exit out and start up. That is all we do,
and we have most of our dial up users using PAP.

Allen V. Vartorella Voice (810)642-2276
Network Operations/Customer Service Eng. Fax (810)642-3676
RustNet/Digital Realm Technologies email al@rust.net
Bloomfield, Michigan http://www.rust.net/