Re: Dial-In/Out on Novell (fwd)

Frank Heinzius (frimp@mms-gmbh.de)
Tue, 7 Nov 1995 10:04:41 +0000

On 6 Nov 95 at 16:26, Chris B. Wilson, VectorNet wrote:

> On Mon, 6 Nov 1995, Brian 'MegaZone' Bikowicz wrote:
>
> > Once upon a time Chris B. Wilson, VectorNet shaped the electrons to say...
> > >Are there any instructions for Telepath anywhere? I tried it once one
> >
> > It comes with a little manual booklet.
>
> >From the FTP server? Did a copy come with the PM? First place I saw it
> was on the ftp server..shrug..
>
> > >network from home.. Do I need to specify anything specific in the radius
> > >entry to permit IPX?
> >
> > Yes, the user has to have a Novell network number assigned.

Remember, that the network number for the IPX users must not match
the network number of your IPX network. Therefore, I recommend setting
the IP-address as IPX-address in the RADIUS user data:

Framed-Address = xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
Framed-IPX-Network = xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

***** The expressed opinions are totally mine! *****
Frank M. Heinzius           MMS Communication GmbH
frimp@mms-gmbh.de           Eiffestrasse 598
Phone: +49 40 211105-0      Fax: +49 40 210 32 210