Re: Radius for NT *sighlet*

Dick St.Peters (stpeters@netheaven.com)
Sun, 5 Nov 1995 16:43:53 -0500

Jonah Barron Yokubaitis writes:

> If one of my helpdesk guys was acting like this i know i would sit them
> down and EXPLAIN to them WHAT they were doing wrong and WHAT they need to
> do to correct it. This is for LIVINGSTON'S benefit.

Are you Texans in the habit of telling people how to behave on their
own time?

FWIW, I'm with Chris on this one; Livingston would piss me off royally
if they tried to muzzle megazone.

I'm not worried about that happening though. I think Livingston knows
that to get people to talk a lot, you have to let them speak their
mind, and megazone talks a lot here. That's to the benefit of US, the
customers.

--
Dick St.Peters,         Gatekeeper, Pearly Gateway, Ballston Spa, NY
stpeters@NetHeaven.com  Owner/operator, NetHeaven 518-885-1295/1-800-910-6671