Re: Radius For NT....

Steve Davies (steve@iafrica.com)
Fri, 3 Nov 1995 11:12:33 +0200 (GMT+0200)

On Fri, 3 Nov 1995, root wrote:

> If NT is such an amazing OS that can do everything that Unix can, then it
> should be simple to recompile RADIUS on NT and everything should be "hunky
> dory". So why haven't one of you done the port yourself already?

This'll probably degenerate pretty fast. Nevertheless, I think this is an
interesting question. I remember distinctly the MS guys saying that NT
would be "Unix" in that they have Posix.

So why is a Radius port hard? The Livingston radius server is pretty
simple stuff.

Steve