Re: URGENT****

Charles Scott (cscott@freeway.net)
Wed, 1 Nov 1995 13:05:24 -0500 (EST)

Hello from me too:

We had this happen once since we upgraded to 3.1.4 as well. I wasn't
here when it happened, but it sounds kind of like our host got some
incorrect routing information. Could it be that the PortMaster send out
a bogus RIP update? Are you guys that have had this happen running RIP?
Perhaps the thing to do, if it happens again, is to do a traceroute to
the PortMaster from the host that can't talk to it, or check the routing
table on that host.

Chuck Scott, Pres.
Freeway, Inc.
cscott@freeway.net