Re: Maybe someone could answer this,

James McKenzie (mcs@isp.net)
Sat, 21 Oct 1995 12:00:03 -0700 (PDT)

This might be a person loging in with PAP and sending a null name and
password, old bug in radius, using strcmp, a null matchas anything, so
the person autoamticly gets the first entry in the raddb.

If so, eather fix radius and or make the first entry in the users database
a shell login, as unix won't make the same mistake.

Jim McKenzie
mcs@isp.net