Re: More on init strings (fwd)

Mark Conway Wirt (mark@intrepid.net)
Fri, 20 Oct 1995 16:51:56 -0400

On Fri, 20 Oct 1995, Brian 'MegaZone' Bikowicz wrote:

> Be aware that there are apparently a large number of Sportsters out there
> from one run that are just broken out of the box. I don't know what the
> serial numbers are, I've seen it reported on a few newsgroups.

Thanks for the response. I realize that this may a be a bit off-topic to
this list.

>You might contact USR.

To echo a commoly used phrase on this list: AAAAARRRGGGG! I have never
been more frustrated trying to contact a company in my life! I spent 20
minutes in an infinite-voice-mail loop with them today (only two cycles,
it took *that* long to figure out it was a loop, there were so many
options!)...not to mention the hour it took to get past the busy signal...

Mark Conway Wirt | Intrepid Technologies Inc.
mark@intrepid.net | Shepherdstown West Virginia
finger mark@intrepid.net for PGP | (304) 876-1199
http://www.intrepid.net/ | A Full-Service Internet Provider