Livingston T-shirts (the real story?)

Robert Boyle (robert@gate.garden.net)
Sun, 15 Oct 1995 16:03:06 -0400

At 03:17 PM 10/15/95 -0400, everyone wrote something like:
>> Hey.. I filled out that application on the web over a month ago..
>> How come I haven't gotten my free Livingston T-Shirt? :-)

>Me too!!!>Me too!!!>Me too!!!>Me too!!!>Me too!!!>Me too!!!>Me too!!!
>Me too!!!>Me too!!!>Me too!!!>Me too!!!>Me too!!!>Me too!!!>Me too!!!

The first time that I called Livingston about this (August/September), I
think that I spoke to Jennifer and she told me that the t-shirts were being
held up because the graphic designer that was coordinating the project hurt
himself and broke both his arms or something like that. I laughed and asked
again. She insisted that this guy's broken arms were the real reason. I
called again about a month later (End of September) and while I was being
put "into the queue" I asked again. This time I was told that the guys arms
were better and that the shirts would ship that week. I don't know. You
can't make this stuff up. I still haven't gotten mine either. Maybe the UPS
driver broke his leg? How long does a broken leg take to heal? Can we have
his address to send get well cards? Just thought I'd fill you all in on what
I've heard. Livingston will have to respond for us to find out the whole story!

-Robert

BTW- Anyone interested in Alpha testing the Sportster Rackmount Box, please
send me mail. I am having them made!
Robert Boyle - Engineer robert@garden.net
Garden Networks: Northern New Jersey's Premier Internet Service Provider
50 Diller Ave. Newton, NJ 07860 (201)300-9211 9AM-5PM EST
http://www.garden.net Automatic Response: info@garden.net