Why the H#%@ am I getting this message. (fwd)

Brian 'MegaZone' Bikowicz ((no email))
Thu, 12 Oct 1995 13:57:07 -0700 (PDT)

Once upon a time Keith Dunphy shaped the electrons to say...
>>To: portmaster-users@livingston.com
>>Subject: using two pairs of modems
>>Date: Tue, 22 Aug 1995 09:19:09 -0400
>>

>No content. I have been getting this message at leat once per week since
>August. They usually come in pairs of two. (same message) This time I
>received three at once. Could you please kill this message in some way.

Sorry, not our doing. Some machine along the way to you must be buffering
this message and continuously trying to send it to you. It shouldn't, but it
is.

Look at the full header and check with the sites the letter has passed through.

-MZ

--
Livingston Enterprises Technical Support
Phone: 800-458-9966      FAX: 510-426-8951