Re: *new* reply info: ===>> FREE 1 yr. Magazine Sub sent worldwide- 300+ Popular USA

Mike Gogulski (syadasti@seminole.iag.net)
Wed, 11 Oct 1995 15:21:31 -0400 (EDT)

Brian 'MegaZone' Bikowicz wrote:

> Once upon a time Kevin L. McBride shaped the electrons to say...
> >Brian, if you could hunt down this person and nuke "her" there are many of
> >us who would be extremely grateful. If "her" actions on other lists are
>
> Looks like a dialup person, and the IP doesn't respond, so it may very well
> be a SLIP/PPP user, which makes tracking it very difficult.
>
> I'll see what I can do about it.
>
> Too bad it's unprofessional to send her reams of bogus orders and fry the FAX.

It's really only "unprofessional" if your organization's fax number appears
at the top of every page...

This message just got posted to namedroppers as well. Looking at the
headers, it originated from the same IP as the one to portmaster-users,
but it was handled by a mail relay at ixc.net (which appears to not be
the provider who uses the IP it came from. That address is ppp34.ingress.com).
Fingering ingress.com for combinations of "janet" and "dove" yielded nothing,
but janet@ixc.net yielded the user ID of "vixen" belonging to a user known
as "Janet C. Seig".

I'm waiting for my email message to come in, hopefully with a real email
address attached to it. I already sent my fax...

Peace,
Mike

--
Mike Gogulski                   syadasti@iag.net