Undeliverable Message

Brian 'MegaZone' Bikowicz (MAILER-DAEMON@city.richmond.bc.ca)
Thu, 5 Oct 95 23:23:55 PDT

To: portmaster-users-digest@livingston.com
Subject: Portmaster Users Digest V95 #271

Message not delivered to recipients below. Press F1 for help with VNM
error codes.

VNM3043: Matt Gillies@IS@Richmond

------------------ Error number Explanation Follows -------------------

VNM3043 -- MAILBOX IS FULL

The message cannot be delivered because the
recipient's mailbox contains the maximum number of
messages, as set by the system administrator. The
recipient must delete some messages before any
other messages can be delivered.

The maximum message limit for a user's mailbox is
10,000. The default message limit is 1000 messages.
Administrators can set message limits using the
Mailbox Settings function available in the
Manage User menu (MUSER).

When a user's mailbox reaches the limit, the
user must delete some of the messages before
the mailbox can accept any more incoming messages.